If you have questions about our services or would like to schedule a consultation with our certified medical marijuana specialist, there are several ways to reach us.
- Use the contact form below to connect with our friendly team.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us a call at (786) 842-7001.
We offer in-person medical marijuana appointments at our clinic in Miami, and we also offer telemedicine appointments for our CBD consultations. Just let us know how we can best serve you.
For any press, speaking or non-patient inquiries please fill out this form.
- Schedule an Appointment – Book your medical marijuana card consultation today by calling or emailing us.
- Complete Your Medical Evaluation – Our certified specialist will review your documentation and new patient registration form and discuss your medical condition to see if you qualify.
- Get Same Day Approval – Get approved for a Miami medical marijuana card on the same day!
For more information, refer to our comprehensive guide to qualifying for a medical marijuana card.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
When you arrive for your medical marijuana card appointment, you’ll need to bring a valid Florida state ID card or driver’s license. For seasonal residents of Florida, a bank statement and utility bill (FPL or City Utilities) are acceptable and are sufficient to prove state residency.
If you’re a new medical marijuana patient, you’ll need to bring additional documentation to your initial consultation. These documents include medical records, physician letters, or reports proving that you have a qualifying condition.